Pack 5 Masks 25 double layer wash - Finish Protect
Our mask Protect de 25 washings is a hygienic mask designed to provide maximum comfort and protection during the day, as it is made up of two 100% cotton layers with a water-repellent and Antibacterial-Biocide treatment, which prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
Many of you tell us that it's great that it lasts 25 washes, but it would be much better if we had some way of controlling how many times we have used it. By clicking on "HERE", you can download your free wash controller.
DOWNLOAD HERE YOUR LAUNDRY CONTROLLER.
- Packaging 5 units with sealed technical data sheet
- Mask 100% cotton: double layer of cotton
- Reusable: up to 25 washings domestic.
- Approved according to UNE-0065: BFE 96%, equivalent to FFP2.
- Antibacterial Biocide: prevents the proliferation of bacteria
- Hygienic mask with treatment (not sanitary).
- Finish Protect Water-repellent: protects against contagion from saliva or other liquids.
- Avoid odors caused by bacteria and fungi.
- Biodegradable (>70%). Exempt from APEO.
- Classified as Type II R according to EN14683: 2019 + AC:2019
- They contribute as a protective measure for a daily use in environments that do not have a high viral load.
*This product is not personal protective equipment or a medical device
15x20 (without the doubles)
You should wash the masks after each use or contact with another person. You should also wash them every 8 hours.
- Product for domestic washing: We recommend washing at a temperature of (45º)
- It is necessary to iron at 110ºC to recover water-repellent properties
- Wash your hands with soap and water before putting on your mask.
- Make sure the right side of the mask is facing out.
- Place the mask on your face, locate the rough strip and place it over your nose.
- Fasten the rubber bands of the mask around the back of your head.
- Cover your nose and mouth completely with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Press the rough strip of the mask to fit your nose.
- Do not touch the mask while you are wearing it. If you do, wash your hands.
- Take the mask off from the back and forward, holding the tires with clean hands.
- Wash it after each use (up to 25 washes).
- Do not touch the front of the mask at any time.
- After removing your mask, wash your hands again with soap and water.
- Iron before use and after each wash. Ironing removes bacteria, viruses and maintains the water-repellent properties.