Disposable surgical masks
Our FFPII disposable mask is an effective protection against transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material. Available in packs of 10.
- Standard: EN 14683 type 1. Complies with CE regulations.
- Made of non-woven polypropylene
- Offers superior levels of protection
- Double elastic band of subjection
- Non-sterile and for single use
- Latex free
- Packing in boxes of 50 units or 10 units
- Wash your hands with soap and water before putting on your mask.
- Make sure the right side of the mask is facing out.
- Place the mask on your face, locate the rough strip and place it over your nose.
- Fasten the rubber bands of the mask around the back of your head.
- Cover your nose and mouth completely with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Press the upper strap of the mask to fit your nose.
- Do not touch the mask while you are wearing it. If you do, wash your hands.
- Take the mask off from the back and forward, holding the tires with clean hands.
- Do not touch the front of the mask at any time.
- After removing your mask, wash your hands again with soap and water.