At Kelvin & Celsius we value your trust and know how important your personal information is. For this reason we are committed to:
- Not to share your data with third companies for any reason other than the express purpose of offering you our services or handling your order.
- Not sending you our newsletter if we don't have your permission. You can also unsubscribe at any time through the link we always add to our newsletters, by calling us or writing to email@example.com.
- To attend as soon as possible to any doubt, request of cancellation of our newsletter or modification of your personal data.
KenKo GAS SL
Via Augusta 160 Sobreático
08006 Barcelona Spain
1. What information do we collect?
When you visit our site we collect information about the pages you visit, information from your browser or links that have been sent to our site. This information is anonymous and is used in a statistical way to improve the functioning of our shop and to analyse the results of the marketing actions we carry out.
If you decide to register for our newsletter, we will save your email address so that we can send you promotions and news about the shop and our blog.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect your name, telephone number, address and the payment information you provide to us in order to process your order (process payment, ship material and invoice).
Finally, your contact information (email or phone) allows us to communicate with you to inform you of the status of your order, any incidents or to know your opinion about the products purchased.
2. Do we share your data with other companies?
We know that your personal data is yours and we will never sell it or share it with any company for any reason other than the express purpose of offering you our services or handling your order.
We also use third party services to analyse how our website works or to analyse the results of our advertising campaigns. This data is anonymous and used in a statistical way.
3. How we protect your data
The personal data that you provide us with when you place an order is only stored in the database of our e-commerce platform. The platform we use, Shopify, is totally secure and complies with the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 2016.
Furthermore, the employees of Kelvin & Celsius and the persons involved in the preparation of orders are aware of their obligations with regard to how we treat the personal data of our customers and their duty of confidentiality with regard to such data.
4. Your rights in relation to the information we send you or the data we hold
If you are subscribed to our newsletter, you can deactivate your subscription at any time by using the link that we always add to our newsletters, calling us or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us to access, change or delete your personal data at any time.